CompleteCase is a DIY fixed price divorce service that offers a 100% Make certain that your divorce will be approved by a Court.
That, within my view, is a good offer because not all divorces filed with all the court is approved. Denials delay divorce proceedings.
Here’s what I prefer most about CompleteCase:
I like the fact you can actually fill out the particular forms and go through the process without having to create an account and sign up with the service.
You can actually fill in the forms entirely on their website and see if you qualify to use their DIY separation service. It only takes about 20 minutes to go through the online list of questions.
The CompleteCase DIY Divorce Service Process:
Pick your state or province (yes they process Canadian divorces), then fill out the online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible for a new do-it-yourself divorce with their online service.
Complete a divorce lawyer atlanta interview when it’s convenient for you.
Print your completed divorce forms and then file them with the appropriate court.
Why Use your DIY Divorce Service such as CompleteCase?
- Save a lot of money inside legal fees. CompleteCase costs only $249 USD (does certainly not include court filing fees).
- It can be faster – much quicker than litigating and going to trial.
- If you and your partner are keen on using a DIY divorce service, it forces both of you to come to agreement on all terms of your divorce. This may save you a great deal of heartache that accompanies a drawn out The courtroom battle (note, however , if your divorce is complex or you cannot agree to all terms, a do-it-yourself divorce is just not for you).
- CompleteCase will also prepare a Last Will and Testament for you at no additional cost (this offer can be as of the date this article was published).
- They are not a form storage place – they complete the necessary forms for you – as well as guarantee your divorce will process or else you receive a fully refund.
- CompleteCase has handled thousands of divorces (30, 000 at the time this article was published) throughout the
- USA and Europe. They are up-to-date in every jurisdiction with the forms and method.
- CompleteCase accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You can make changes to your current divorce forms simply by logging in to your CompleteCase and also making changes to the form(s).
- Note: your divorce papers will NOT be reviewed by a lawyer.
Who is Eligible to Use CompleteCase?
Your divorce must be uncontested. This mean you and your spouse need to agree to all the terms of your divorce – including fixed and current assets division and child custody.
CompleteCase in the News and Mass media
CompleteCase, being a pioneer in the online DIY divorce service market has been profiled by some of the biggest media companies along with programs in the World such as:
Good Morning America
The particular Today Show (NBC)
Los Angeles Times