Buying good quality hair extensions can be extremely confusing, tough and time consuming, and buying the wrong type or overly refined or treated hair can prove to be a very costly mistake.
With an increase of and more women around the world loving and sometimes needing the help of extension cords, I felt it more important than ever to explain the fundamentals, of shopping for quality hair extensions, to help women be more informed and capable to understand the hair extensions industry, in order to make informative choices and to prevent losing money and time on sub-standard hair extensions and or app methods.
Having great Hair extensions is incredible and can even always be life changing one who has struggled with fine or sagging locks or which simply doesn’t grow long and even luscious like they wish it would, hair extensions near me can offer the highest solution to their hair woes.
I have first hand knowledge regarding most application methods, processing procedures and origins and after a decade of being a senior extension artist and master dog trainer in all methods of attachment I would like to share with you the some comprehensive knowledge to help you purchase the extensions of your dreams, so you you are able to to worry about tangling, damage to your own hair or uncomfortable or even distressing low quality hair extensions again!
So lets begin. I have shattered this article into several key categories. Please read through the steps carefully. This will help to inform you and assist you with questioning the correct questions when purchasing hair extensions from your dealer.
Understand where your hair extensions REALLY come from!
CAN I VISIT THE COMPANY? Do you know much about your supplier/extension artist?
Are you really secure handing over hundreds of dollars to someone you “hope’ will sell you a good product?
Please don’t make the mistake involving simply thinking that if you receive a sample of the hair it can mean you will be buying good hair in the future… many manufacturers simply have a some good hair samples and then they send out bad hair after an order is made. You really need to see several packages first to ensure the hair will be high quality on a CONSISTENT base… especially if you are going to buy it long term.
- Can you check out the supplier?
- Be sure your hair extensions provider/artist has an ‘open door’ policy. Even if they are too far away… to visit… do they let the public to see the hair before they buy?
- Can they teach you the different type of hair before you buy it?
- Do they have examples of non-remy together with real remy hair to show you so you can be completely sure the product they are selling is the real thing?
- Sure I know all of this effort seems like a lot but it is important especially if you intend on purchasing or having hair extensions regularly.
- If the company hides behind a website… you can be pretty sure they also have something to cover
- European and Russian grade hair
- Growing hair intended for extensions is serious work. Some women and men who expand hair must follow a special diet to ensure that their hair will be balanced, well nourished and of the best quality.
What is the origin on the hair?
European and Russian grade hair can are derived from any country where the desired hair structure can be obtained. It is simply impossible for all of the European and Russian scalp supplies to come from one or two regions for this reason the words American and Russian hair which may once upon a time have been more state exclusive is now a loose term for human head of hair that is compatible with the greater hair extensions industries consumers.
Most giftiggul hair sold as extensions is extremely expensive and simply escarpé due to rising demand in hair extensions in the resent decades, therefore natural blonde hair extensions are very hard to come by, so you will have to assume that almost all hair sold in lighter shades should have some lightening and processing to reach the desired shade.